Innovate UK is offering small and micro businesses a share of up to £30 million in grants alongside tailored business support delivered by Innovate UK EDGE. You can apply for up to £50,000 for highly innovative ideas that have a clear route to commercialisation through business growth.
**Applications do not open until Monday 11 July 2022.
Your project must lead to new products, processes or services that are significantly ahead of others currently available, or propose an innovative use of existing products, processes or services. It can also involve a new or innovative business model.
Your idea must focus on either achieving net zero or self-driven healthcare, and how new technology can enable affordable, adoptable and investable innovations in these areas. Innovate UK are particularly interested in proposals which will help you:
- develop both your idea and your business
- create a new revenue stream
- evidence and enable your market, funding and commercialisation plans
- show what’s feasible, helping you decide whether to pursue your idea further
- catalyse further innovation on your path to commercial success
- respond to changing market conditions
Your project’s total costs must be between £25,000 and £50,000. Applications open on Monday 11 July 2022 and close on Tuesday 26 July 2022 at 11AM.
For more information, please see this page.