Places are filling up for the BIVDA Joint Working Party and Regulatory Affairs Seminar!
If you are looking to attend Working Party meetings or the Regulatory Affairs Seminar, we encourage you to register as soon as possible to prevent disappointment.
The agenda for these are being finalised, but the seminar is aiming to cover:
- Summary of what is going on in Europe
- How the current changes are affecting Notified Bodies/Approved Bodies
- Specific IVD challenges
- Lessons learnt so far with the IVDR
- Updates from other Working Parties
- Standards relevant to the sector and any upcoming changes
- UKCA Regulations
The Regulatory Affairs Working Party takes place on 12 October, with the Regulatory Affairs Seminar taking place 13-14 October. Both of these events are being held at The Belfry in Sutton Coldfield.
To register, please see Eventbrite.
The dinner on 12 October is almost fully booked – please note that this is extra to your Seminar ticket and must be selected for within your ticket type.
We are also keen to hear what you would like to be included in these events, so please feel free to reach out to Ashleigh with suggestions.