The NPT working party meeting will be held on Wednesday 25th October at 10.30am at the Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0RN.
This will be a panel and audience discussion on “The Future of Point of Care Diagnostics in Community Pharmacy”.
The event will be chaired by Trevor Gore and our panellists include Joanna Andrew, President Elect of IBMS, Mark Chapman, NICE, Nigel Clarke and awaiting confirmation from the Royal Pharmaceutical Society and the Royal College of GP’s and more.
The event agenda is as follows;
Welcome and Introductions
Data and Pharmacy
- Health records
- Consent and Regulation
- Current Diagnostic Landscape
- Feasible and Affordable technologies for community pharmacy in a future expanded role?
- Personalised medicine/ Pharmacogenomics
- Referral Pathways/ Clinical Judgement
- Impact on patient of better access to Diagnostics in Community
- Disease areas/ conditions
- Priorities, opportunities, and influence?
- Engagement and stakeholder alignment.
Please register to attend at The future of POC Diagnostics In Community Pharmacy REGISTRATION LINK