Confinis ag have very kindly provided discounted rates for BIVDA members requiring a Swiss Representative.
A Swiss representative is needed to place medical devices on the Swiss market where the manufacturer does not already have a legal place of business within Switzerland. This is in line with the need for an Authorised Representative within the EU.
The attached document details the specific discounts you could receive for their services.
These services include:
- CH Rep service (including appointment of two PRRCs)
- On-boarding (including initial communications with Swissmedic)
- Analysis of technical documentation
- Administrative costs required by Swissmedic
- Other activities relating to acting as an agent (e.g. communication to Swissmedic for incidents, recalls, registrations)
- Further specific activities for individual associates
To take advantage of these offers, or to find out more information, please contact Confinis at firstname.lastname@example.org