On this week’s Spotlight on Sustainability, we are highlighting how BIVDA’s Sustainability Hub can help you with PPN 06/21 (Taking Account of Carbon Reduction Plans in the procurement of major government contracts).
Taking effect in September 2021 all contracts with a value over £5million per year must apply this Procurement Policy Note.
Find out everything you need to know about how to comply with these requirements, alongside additional useful resources, here.
We would also like to draw your attention to this Social Value webinar:
- Understand what social value is, why it is now high on the NHS procurement agenda and what impact this will have on NHS suppliers
- See opportunities within the HCI service that focus on the social value concept
- Learn how to demonstrate social value to buyers along with other key values
- Identify the importance of engaging earlier with buyers ahead of the formal procurement process
- Learn about the key role suppliers play in helping the NHS achieve its objectives