The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) are hosting a 3-day workshop in London from 4-6 October 2023 on the Standardisation of Genome Amplification Techniques (SoGATs).
This is an important event that will help to shape the future of reference materials development. We’d be incredibly grateful if you could help us to promote it to your audiences via your own communication challenges.
Attendees of this international forum will discuss and help shape scientific strategies for the development of reference materials that harmonise the performance of molecular and serological diagnostic assays for infectious diseases.
Themes covered in the 2023 workshop include:
- Pandemic response: lessons learned and preparing for the next pandemic
- Update on WHO reference materials
- Current challenges for clinical infectious disease diagnostics
- Measuring serological responses in infectious disease
- What does it take to make digital PCR a reference method?
- NGS as a routine diagnostic
You can find out more information here: MHRA SoGATS Workshop.