Infection 360 |8-9 November | Pendulum Hotel and Manchester Conference Centre | Event Website: www.infection360.co.uk
Join us for Infection 360: What’s trending in infection prevention & control. It takes place on 8-9 November 2023 at the Pendulum Hotel and Manchester Conference Centre where renowned speakers within infection prevention discuss technology and its part in combatting new & existing pathogens.
Infection 360 will cover a range of topics within infection prevention & control. Day one will cover Surgical Site Infection (SSI), Sustainability in IPC, CPE, MRSA and other challenging pathogens. Healthcare buildings as a source of infection will be the focus of Day two.
The programme has been awarded 9 CPD points by the Royal College of Pathologists and the Water Management Society.
Just some of the topics that will be covered at the event:
- Multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs) including CPE
- Global initiatives on antimicrobial stewardship (AMS)
- Career frameworks for the IPC workforce
- Sustainability and IPC, Surgical Site Infection (SSI)
- Environmental standards for safe decontamination
- Assuring high standards of IPC in new builds
- Preventing infections related to the water system, and to healthcare ventilation.
View the full programme at https://fitwise.eventsair.com/2023infection360/programme
Find out more about the event and register today at https://fitwise.eventsair.com/2023infection360/registration-and-fees