In the summer, the MHRA launched a project to replace their existing regulatory management IT systems with new digital products. They state that this will help them to better protect public health by delivering an optimised IT infrastructure that improves their services and modernises their IT estate.
Their new regulatory management system will provide modern technology to manage their processes more efficiently and support new ways of working at the agency.
It will sit alongside and work hand in hand with other agency systems such as the pharmacovigilance systems. The new system will be designed to:
- deliver self-service tools for customers
- improve the transparency of our decision making
- automate routine or administrative tasks
- capture more relevant data to inform regulatory decisions provide timely and accurate reporting; and
- future proof our technology choices to enable wider collaborative partnerships.
Members are encouraged to complete this survey to help the MHRA better understand which research activities members would be interested in taking part in. These events will be optional.
Please complete this survey by Friday 30th September 2022.