The Diagnostics North East Conference 2023 is taking place on 17 March 2023 in Newcastle – Doris-Ann will be in attendance.
The conference will showcase the region’s incredible diagnostics infrastructure, expertise, and resources, which provide unrivalled opportunities for researchers, clinicians, and industry. The conference will also introduce “Therapeutics North East” – a developing regional hub, working as a cohesive structure with DxNE.
Confirmed speakers and workshop leaders include:
- Professor Matthew Brown – CSO Genomics England
- Dr Geoff Hale – CEO, mAbsolve Ltd
- Dr Vicky McFarlane Reed – Executive Director for Enterprise and Business Development, Newcastle Hospitals
- Marie Labus – Chief Executive Office, AMLo Biosciences
- Dr Andrew Sims – Deputy Director of the NIHR Newcastle In Vitro Diagnostics Co-operative
- Dr John Tyson – Head of North East Innovation Lab (NEIL)
- Professor John Isaacs – Director Therapeutics North East
- Dr Neil Watson – Clinical Director of Pharmacy and Medicines Optimisation and Co-Director of the Northern Alliance Advanced Therapies Treatment Centre (NA-ATTC)
The agenda and registration details can be accessed here.