How should diagnostics companies respond to new NHS systems and policies? As the challenges facing the NHS come under greater focus, we invite you to join us for a deep dive into diagnostics in the post-COVID NHS.
In this FREE 60-minute live event, trusted thought-leader and innovator in the field of medicines management, Shailen Rao (Managing Director of Soar Beyond), takes a look at how integrated care systems (ICSs) will tackle these challenges.
Shailen will be joined by Helen to discuss the decisions and tactics that life sciences need to look out for.
This session discusses opportunities for industry, including collaborative working and best-practice sharing. It will cover:
- How will the NHS interpret the changes relating to ICSs?
- What impact will this have on the industry?
- Where will decisions be made about diagnostics and how will they be implemented?
- What progress has been made regarding diagnostics in the NHS backlog plan
- What are some of the likely tactical measures the NHS may deploy on national, regional or local levels?