Social Value is now carrying a minimum of 10% of the total tender score. This may now be the differentiating factor that secures a winning bid for suppliers.
- Do you want to know why social value is part of tenders?
- Would you like guidance on the different Social Value tender evaluation models?
- Are you unclear about the difference between CRS/ESG and contractual social value?
- Do you want to know how to structure a Social Value response?
If the answer to any of the above is yes then we welcome you to join Sarah Joy Newton, our Sustainability Programme Lead for a member online webinar to find out on Wednesday 6th December 10-11am.
The session will cover:
- the legislation; PPN 06/20
- the difference between CSR/ESG and Contractual Social Value
- how Social Value is being asked and evaluated in tenders
- key factors suppliers need to consider to achieve an excellent score
- how to structure a response
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions during the session.