Over the past week, BIVDA have submitted responses to four separate consultations.
We have published each of these responses for Members, along with links to information on the consultation.
• MHRA: Consultation on the future regulation of medical devices in the United Kingdom
• MHRA: Response submitted 25 November 2021
• UKHSA: UK SMI S 12: sepsis and other systemic and disseminated infections
• UKHSA: Response submitted 29 November 2021
• GMDN Agency: Consultation on specific IVD related GMDN terms
• GMDN Agency: Response submitted 29 November 2021
• HMRC: Technical consultation on Plastic Packaging Tax (General) Regulations 2021
• HMRC: Response submitted 1 December 2021
Thank you to all members who contributed to these documents. We have listened to all feedback received, and submitted these responses based on this.
We would continue to welcome the feedback submitted by members on each of these consultations to understand the differences across organisations.
Please feel free to reach out to Ashleigh Batchen (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss this further.