Innovate UK will invest up to £20 million in projects to support UK registered businesses to develop innovative solutions to address significant health or healthcare challenges. You can apply today!
Your project can focus on:
- disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions
- earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease, leading to better patient outcomes
- tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures
- transforming the delivery of healthcare
- the development of digital health technologies
- consumer focused self-care
This list is not intended to be exhaustive.
The Industry led research and development (R&D) stream of the Biomedical Catalyst programme supports pre-market R&D projects. Applicants must be able to demonstrate existing evidence of commercial and technical feasibility.
Applications must show how they will improve the competitiveness and productivity of at least one UK SME involved in the project.
In applying to this competition, you are entering into a competitive process. This competition closes on Wednesday 8 November 2023 11:00am.
You can find full details, including how to apply, here.