Formerly known as the Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative (AMSCI), this recycled funding is available to SMEs within the manufacturing supply chain, including suppliers and innovators, who are seeking investment to increase their growth potential and support job creation.
The key features are as follows:
- Loan investment available from £500,000. Funding will be linked to job deliverables.
- Eligible projects and deliverables must be located in England with outcomes to include the creation of new jobs and/or safeguard existing ones.
- Available to single SME applicants.
- Must be able to demonstrate that a project would be significantly delayed or not feasible without the requested investment.
- Investment can be used for Capital Expenditure, R&D and Training and other project related costs.
- Has a clear route of bringing project to market in a reasonable timescale.
- Terms and fees will apply. Maximum repayment term 5 years.
Initial guidance on an application can be obtained by contacting FDC on 0345 3194528 or by emailing email@example.com – a follow up virtual or meeting at FDC or at the Applicant’s premises may be appropriate at this stage.
Full guidance for applicants can be accessed here.