The Department for International Trade [DIT] is organising a UK Healthcare Trade Mission to Jordan to:
• Promote UK Healthcare products and services showcasing the UK’s excellence.
• Explore trade opportunities and business partnerships.
• Establish local business relationships with decision makers, potential clients and partners.
Jordan’s Healthcare Sector is one of the most developed in the Middle East Region. A number of new complex hospital build and equipment projects have been announced and the DIT team are keen to showcase UK technologies, products and services to potential Jordanian partners and procurers. You are invited to a Healthcare Mission where you will gain market knowledge about these opportunities, meet key stakeholders and discuss future business opportunities. The wide range of opportunities will involve hospital build, design, consultancy, project management, construction, medical equipment and operation, together with clinical services, facilities management and evolving technologies.
DIT Jordan Offer:
• UK Companies will have the opportunity to give a short presentation to an audience of Jordanians in the Healthcare Sector.
• Networking reception followed by tailored one-to-one meetings with relevant healthcare providers and potential clients.
• Negotiated accommodation rate is £100 per night. This service will be under Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) of £500 excluding VAT which would be settled online by each participating company.
Please join the first Healthcare Information Session on 4 April 2022, at 10:30AM UK time.