- From April 2023: if bidding for NHS contracts above £5 million per annum, suppliers must have a published a Carbon Reduction Plan (CRP) for their UK Scope 1 and 2 emissions and a subset of scope 3 emissions as a minimum (aligning with PPN 06/21).
- The rest of the supplier milestones to 2030 are mapped out on the NHS Net Zero Supplier Roadmap.
NHS England have added extra webinar dates:
The webinars will cover:
- What a CRP is
- How you can expect to see the CRP requested within the procurement process
- The support available to help you create a CRP
- Dedicated time to answer your questions