HSE have published their latest bulletins:
Live online: Biocides efficacy workshop delivered by HSE (7, 8 & 9 November 2023)
This workshop will be delivered online over 3 morning sessions and will help develop an understanding of the regulatory approach to efficacy assessment under the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR). It will focus on helping attendees understand how to improve the quality of their efficacy data packages by illustrating how these dossiers are assessed by HSE as the regulator responsible for authorisations and approvals under GB BPR.
We will share our experience and worked examples to demonstrate best practice and common issues and data gaps that we encounter during assessments.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for all those involved in the creation and submission of an efficacy data package for BPR applications, including test houses, applicants, consultants, etc. No prior experience is assumed; the course will provide both a good starting point for beginners and an opportunity to develop and update the knowledge of those experienced in producing dossiers.
- Identifying the label claims for a product and using the guidance to find the correct data requirements for these claims
- Generating and presenting data to meet these requirements
- Options when guidance is limited or unavailable
- Product type (PT) specific considerations and requirements for: PT 1 – 5 (Disinfectants), PT 18 (Insecticides) and PT 19 (Repellents and Attractants)
- Specific common issues for other product types
- Efficacy data requirements for product families
- Efficacy data requirements to demonstrate that a co-formulant is not an active substance in a product
- Question and answer sessions
Registration: Find out more and register for this fee paid workshop. The closing date for registration is 30 October 2023.