The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) will virtually hold the 10th Meeting of the Committee for Risk Assessment (RAC) Working Group on Harmonised Classification and Labelling (RAC-66 CLHWG) from 3 to 5 July 2023.
This meeting will be an opportunity to discuss the following CLH dossiers:
- Clopyralid (ISO); 3,6-dichloropyridine-2-carboxylic acid (EC: 216-935-4; CAS: 1702-17-6)
- 2-bromo-3,3,3-trifluoroprop-1-ene (EC: -; CAS: 1514-82-5)
- 2,3-epoxypropyl o-tolyl ether (EC: 218-645-3; CAS: 2210-79-9)
- 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one hydrochloride; 2-methyl-2,3-dihydro-1,2-thiazol-3-one hydrochloride (EC: 247-499-3; CAS: 26172-54-3)
- Methyl oct-2-ynoate (EC: 203-836-6; CAS: 111-12-6)
- Dinotefuran (ISO); (RS)-1-methyl-2-nitro-3-(tetrahydro-3-furylmethyl)guanidine (EC: – ; CAS: 165252-70-0)
- 6-iodo-2-propoxy-3-propylquinazolin-4(3H)-one; proquinazid (ISO) (EC: – ; CAS: 189278-12-4)
- 3-iodo-2-propynyl butylcarbamate; 3-iodoprop-2-yn-1-yl butylcarbamate (EC: 259-627-5; CAS: 55406-53-6)
- Captan (ISO); 1,2,3,6-tetrahydro-N-(trichloromethylthio)phthalimide (EC: 205-087-0; CAS: 133-06-2)
Members are requested to inform the Regulatory Affairs team by 26 May if they are interested in any of the above topics for this information to be shared with MedTech Europe. This information will allow an understanding of the importance of these substances within the IVD sector.
This information was kindly provided by MedTech Europe.