The Long-term Investment For Technology and Science (LIFTS) initiative aims to establish new investment vehicles to crowd-in investment from institutional investors, particularly defined contribution (DC) pension funds, to the UK’s most innovative science and technology companies.
This request for feedback has 2 aims:
- first, we wish to ensure that all potential applicants have an equal opportunity to understand and assess the proposed terms and planned next steps for the LIFTS initiative
- second, we want to test key elements of the proposed terms to ensure that the LIFTS initiative stands the best chance of success in achieving its objectives
They would like feedback on:
- the options for government support
- the qualifying criteria for proposals
- the overall approach and timetable for LIFTS
This consultation closes at
You can access the consultation here.