UKHSA has launched a consultation to support their understanding of the CTDA process on the wider internal market, individual business and trade flow of antigen and molecular COVID-19 detection tests. It is due to close at 11:59pm on 18 October 2022.
This call for evidence aims to obtain specific evidence in relation to businesses operating in the COVID-19 diagnostics market.
They are seeking evidence and opinions on the following areas:
- Costs for individual businesses involved in the domestic COVID-19 test kit sector
- Scale and nature of domestic COVID-19 test kit activity, including manufacturing and trading
- Scale and nature of activities abroad which are integral to our existing domestic COVID-19 test kit supply and market
- The direction of the COVID-19 test kit market
- How the CTDA objectives have been met and if they could be met more efficiently in future
Read the background on the policy and legislation in this document and use the questions only for reference. It is not an online form.
You are invited to submit written responses via email. Fill in your responses to the questions and email CTDA.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The analysis will feed into the wider policy review of the CTDA process which will be published by 31 December 2022.